Monday, September 1, 2008

MSM-We're Having A Party....

So I am a total loser, I started "Make Something Monday" last week and I didn't even participate in my own challenge. I know, I know, shame on me. I have an excuse though...... I am waiting on pictures to arrive, as soon as they do I am going to scrap them and post the layout. I even thought about creating the layout without the picture and just insert it when it gets here but I am not very good at scrapping without the picture.


Okay that being said it is time for another "Make Something Monday" challenge, this week "We are having a party" the project can be anything party related: an invitation, a birthday card, or gift wrap. When I think about tributes to parties I always think about the layout I did of my nephew celebrating his first birthday..........
If you decide to partake in the challenge I would love to see what you create, please be sure to comment and leave a link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super Cute!