Friday, February 29, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #61
1. I'm looking forward to getting some scrapping done in my newly organized space next week. 2. I don't handle confrontation very well.
3. Pizza is something I could eat every day.
4. Warmth and sunlight put a smile on my face.
5. UStamp here I come attending a stamping class 3/15 and so looking forward to it!
6. I have 1 tattoo(s) and often think about getting another, just not sure what it would be or where it would go.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with D after work, tomorrow my plans include working from open to close (don't ask)and Sunday, I want to sleep in before going to work!
here and thought "hell I could do that" so off to Ikea I went and D met me there after work. Being in Ikea was fine, we got what we wanted, loaded it in the car and got it home without event. Of course since we got it at Ikea the 82x24 inch cabinet came in a box that was roughly 18x3, I will never understand how that happens.
Putting the furniture together became a whole new adventure..... Me being me, I told D not to worry about it, all he had to do was help me carry it up stairs and I would do the rest. Then I start dropping the "f" bomb because things are not going well for me the furniture assembly chic and instead of asking for help I just drop tons of "f" bombs hoping he will get the hint and help me..... it doesn't always work that way and when that happens, my evil twin sister comes out, starts yelling at him and asking him him "wtf his problem is, why can't he just help me." After a few minor mess ups we got the damn thing together and by the end of the weekend I swear I will have my stuff together and organized. Thankfully my dear husband has the patience of a saint and put up with me and the crazy Ikea directions, yet another happy ending brought to you by Ikea.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #60
1. Being away from work and spending time with loved ones is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good blanket to snuggle with when I'm cold.
3. I often use my computer- I am addicted.
4. I'm reading nothing right now; I am frustrated by it (I love to read just haven’t gotten into it lately). Anyone have any recommendations?
5. _____ is something I dislike talking about. (leaving this blank because I love to talk and would talk about almost anything.)
6. When I visited France I most looked forward to seeing Normandy Beach and the Cemetery.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with D before he goes to Chicago, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to sleep and scrap but unfortunately I will be working!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
I am by no means vain; however, I do think my eyes are my best feature. They are blue; however, they tend to change depending on what I am wearing- sometimes they appear to be more green, others grey. In addition to being like the horse of many colors from the Wizard of Oz, I am one of the lucky ones who was blessed with great eye lashes, they are long and full. As a result, I very rarely wear mascara especially if I am wearing my glasses because my lashes would rub against my glasses and make a damn mess. Since I work in the "beauty care" industry I think it is a good idea to wear a little make up when at work. Nothing major, some foundation/powder, eye liner, lip gloss and when I am feeling risky I add some mascara.... hence the new love for Almay Almay Intense I-color it is a mascara designed to intensify the color of your eyes, it is available in either lengthening or thickening formulas. Let me tell you, I love it!! When I wear it the white of my eyes look whiter and the blue is really blue. Ever since I started wearing it, I get at least 1 compliment a day on the color of my eyes, most of the compliments have come from total strangers. I can't wait to try the green eye one just to see how my eyes appear, for the $6 price tag at Target, we can all afford to try more than 1 color.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Saturday, February 16, 2008
1. Snowdrops are Pretty, until you have to drive in them.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Only in America .......do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
Only in America ......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
Only in America ......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
Only in America ......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
Only in America ......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Check out Mad Glibs this week I did “Love Letter 3” and this is how it played out.
|Love Letter 3 |
Friday, February 8, 2008
It's Friday Fill in Time!!
1. I'm looking forward to growing old with my husband.
2. Ireland is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.
3. I've fallen in love with Darren.
4. Six of one, half dozen of another.
5. Addiction: my nephew and the way he laughs.
6. The morons of America crack me up!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my husband, he has been traveling like crazy for work lately, tomorrow my plans include work and after work a party with the people from work and Sunday, I want to sleep but I have to work!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Something else that is as NJ as the Giants are is the Sopranos so it is only fitting that Vito from the Sopranos be at the parade, of course he too was sporting the 18-1
Not sure who is wearing this sweat shirt, but I love it and the message it is delivering.... PISS on 19-0
Monday, February 4, 2008
I rearranged my schedule tomorrow so I can go to the parade (can't wait to show you the pictures) D and I are heading into the city around 9 tomorrow morning (I have a meeting first thing in the morning) it is going to be awesome, I can't wait.
I forget what Giant player said it yesterday but I do believe they said it best..... 18-1, New York Giants are the world champs, write that story! Gotta love it!!!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Super Bowl XLII
February 3, 2008
Re: Home Owner's Insurance Policy Number
Dear Party Attendant:
This disclaimer releases James Keating of all responsibility for the actions of his wife, Joyce Keating, AKA- crazed Giants Fan.
The Keating family will in no way be responsible for any bodily harm caused by Joyce waving her arms in the air when the Giant's defense fails to do their job and leaves receivers wide open.
Nor will they take responsibility for any hearing lose as a result of standing too close to Joyce when the referee fails to "throw the flag" for whatever penalty Joyce and only Joyce saw.
Do not be alarmed when Joyce starts to pace back and forth and talking to herself. No action is required; just give her a 10 foot clearance.
In addition, any pre-existing heart conditions you have need to be brought to the attention of the home owner before the start of the game. Neither Joyce nor James will be responsible for Heart Attacks that result from poor coaching, bad officiating, missed blocks, dropped passes or blocked kicks.
Finally, we want to thank you in advance for your compliance to the above stated guidelines. Any and all psychological side effects that occur as a result of watching Super Bowl XLII with Joyce will be the responsibility of the party attendant. You willing entered the Keating home and by doing so you released James of all responsibility and took your mental and physical health in your own hands.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Friday, February 1, 2008
Friday Fill Ins!!!
Here we go........
1. Once I was a virgin.
2. I hate being sick.
3. Today at work I will do what I do everyday.
4. What's our obsession with Brittney all about?
5. If I make a mistake I admit it and learn from it.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought damn, I have to pee.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working, tomorrow my plans include picking my man up at the airport, working then hanging out with my nephew and Sunday, I want to watch the Giants win the Super Bowl!!!!!