Monday, February 4, 2008

19-0 MY ASS!!!

Good news, I survived the game! It was close, I swear I was on the verge of a stroke, and heart attack at several points doing the game. I must have walked 100 miles as I paced back and forth. I wonder why I subject myself to such stressful situations, I guess it is just in my DNA.

I rearranged my schedule tomorrow so I can go to the parade (can't wait to show you the pictures) D and I are heading into the city around 9 tomorrow morning (I have a meeting first thing in the morning) it is going to be awesome, I can't wait.

I forget what Giant player said it yesterday but I do believe they said it best..... 18-1, New York Giants are the world champs, write that story! Gotta love it!!!

3 comments:

Vera said...

LOL...I hope you have fun at the parade! We watched it but I guess it was fine for either team to win for us!

{D} said...

Oh it was a GREAT finish!! Pats were already starting to celebrate w/2m2sec left...thats alot of time! It aint over til its over! & then who was CeLeBratinG!!
Have FUN & yes cannot wait to see pics!

cinnibonbon said...

Diehard