Thanks to Janet and her wonderful Friday Fill-ins I always have something to post on Friday.
Friday Fill-Ins #61
1. I'm looking forward to getting some scrapping done in my newly organized space next week. 2. I don't handle confrontation very well.
3. Pizza is something I could eat every day.
4. Warmth and sunlight put a smile on my face.
5. UStamp here I come attending a stamping class 3/15 and so looking forward to it!
6. I have 1 tattoo(s) and often think about getting another, just not sure what it would be or where it would go.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with D after work, tomorrow my plans include working from open to close (don't ask)and Sunday, I want to sleep in before going to work!