Friday, February 8, 2008

Do you know what time it is?

Que Hora Es, Bitches?
It's Friday Fill in Time!!

#58
1. I'm looking forward to growing old with my husband.
2. Ireland is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.
3. I've fallen in love with Darren.
4. Six of one, half dozen of another.
5. Addiction: my nephew and the way he laughs.
6. The morons of America crack me up!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my husband, he has been traveling like crazy for work lately, tomorrow my plans include work and after work a party with the people from work and Sunday, I want to sleep but I have to work!

4 comments:

Anna M said...

Aren't Friday Fill-ins the bomb diggity? At least you can post once a week and NO ONE can bitch!!!

Look at you being all fancy schmancy with the Spanish!

Kim said...

QUE HORA ES, AH QUE HORA ES...doesn't quite have the same effect when I can't hear Garber singing that.

cinnibonbon said...

¿quĂ© hora es? El tiempo es ahora. Estoy de acuerdo con usted en Irlanda. Demasiado mal usted no puede relajarse el Domingo, tal vez usted puede entrar enferma el Lunes.

Kelly Keating-Caraway said...

I am so proud of myself, I was able to translate all of what Luz wrote!!!