Hot off the presses, my Friday Fill ins. This week they didn't come to me as easily as they have in the past, really made me think. Can't wait to see what you came up with.
Friday Fill-Ins #60
1. Being away from work and spending time with loved ones is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good blanket to snuggle with when I'm cold.
3. I often use my computer- I am addicted.
4. I'm reading nothing right now; I am frustrated by it (I love to read just haven’t gotten into it lately). Anyone have any recommendations?
5. _____ is something I dislike talking about. (leaving this blank because I love to talk and would talk about almost anything.)
6. When I visited France I most looked forward to seeing Normandy Beach and the Cemetery.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with D before he goes to Chicago, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to sleep and scrap but unfortunately I will be working!