I was at a meeting yesterday, one of the things we talked about was our holiday floor sets and the theme for holiday this year. The theme is going to be "Do you believe?" When I first heard that all I could think of was that song "Do you believe in Magic....." As an icebreaker we had to introduce ourselves and tell the group 3 things we believe in. What I believe in is nothing something I think about often, it is just kind of who I am, but when asked to list them I had a hard time at first, then I realized I believed in a lot of things and had a hard time limiting my list to just 3 things.
I Believe in...................
3. True Love
5. Everything happening for a reason
6. You get out of things what you put into them
7. The Golden Rule, I treat people the way I want to be treated
8. Hard work pays off
10. Paying it forward, when someone does something good for me, I want to do something good for someone else
11. A woman's right to choose
13. You are only as old as you feel
14. The power of positive thinking
15. Santa and the magic of Christmas
So what do you believe in?