Friday, September 19, 2008

Hooray for Friday

1. There is no need for drama.

2. Where in the heck did the the time go.

3. Get further behind is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for gold?

5. __________ is the message. (not sure about this one.... Grease is the word?)

6. Simplicity and tranquility are ideal but not reality.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with my sister and the boy getting ready for her birthday party, tomorrow my plans include the party, where I know she is going to be super surprised about the gifts she is getting and Sunday, I want to win my fantasy football game!

4 comments:

K said...

I agree w/ you on #1!


Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

hahaha you're the third person to say that for #5! Thanks for playing :-)

Anna M said...

Girl...there is always time for drama!

And I am totally with you on number 3!

Take a look at Todd Heap. Sus released him. If he isn't hurt he could be good to go!

cinnibonbon said...

LOL..On number 5, I thought the same thing. Have fun with your family.