This week I'm going to use rather obscure song lyrics; you can fill them in with the correct words if you know 'em...but wouldn't it be more fun to do it a bit differently?
And...here we go!
1. If I was to walk into your life, would you open the door or slam it in my face?
2. Catch a bright star and place it in your pocket.
3. And you can send me on a vacation (I so need one!!).
4. I want to move on but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck taking all the blame.
6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it's life and all the stuff that gets in the way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging with my husband, I am off all weekend!!!!, tomorrow my plans include hanging with D, watching the boy and trying to get some scrapping done and Sunday, I want to watch football!