Monday, August 25, 2008

Make Something Monday

My Upline Dawn is amazing, she is always coming up with new things to keep us connected and motivated. Her latest idea is to post a creative challenge on our website weekly. Some how I was appointed to be the one running the challenge so here goes nothing.........

I want you all to “Light me Up” it doesn’t matter what you create: a card, a scrapbook page, an altered album, anything you want, as long as it “Lights me Up.”

They could contain stamps that have beams on light; it can be a birthday cake with candles that light up, what about a scrapbook layout including pictures taken around the camp fire? When all else fails, there is always bling!!

So you've been given the guidelines, you've got your supplies gathered, you're warmed up and ready to go...your assignment is simply this:
1. Be Inspired.
2. Create something you love.
3. Have fun!

There is no deadline to create this; however I will be posting new challenges every Monday!! Of course, I want to see what you come up with so be sure to post a comment with the link to your creation so I can check it out.

Hope this challenge lights your fire!

No comments: