Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fillins

This week Amy provided the questions; thank you, Amy! And...here we go!

1. Dancing in the living room while looking into D's eyes makes me feel like the luckiest woman on the planet.

2. The last time I watched football I nearly had a heart attack (after all the Giants were in the Super Bowl).

3. When I drive I enjoy having the moon roof open.

4. I saw the almost full moon standing alone in the sky on my way home from work.

5. Give me love, give me loyalty, give me friendship.

6. Next week I am looking forward to enjoying my 1 day off.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to D's cousins wedding, tomorrow my plans include driving home from Rhode Island with enough time to be at work by 2pm and Sunday, I want to work on my Fantasy Football team!

2 comments:

Jack said...

Hope you have a great day off next week! Happy Friday :)

LA Nickers said...

Great responses!

Enjoy the day off! ;-)

Blessings,
Linda
JUST FOR FUN – A FRIDAY FILL IN #86, at PRACTICALLY AT HOME