Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pick a Petal, Any Petal

I am still trying to figure out how I am going to organize all of the swaps I got at convention, almost a month after being home! So far I have gotten as far as grouping them together by stamp set, I guess that is a step in the right direction. One of the classes I attended at convention was about investing in your business and buying stamp sets that are going to "pay you back" one of the key features to such a set is one that is versatile, I can't think of a more versatile set than "Pick A Petal" I loved all of the swaps I received at convention but these have to be my favorite. I love that you can create all of these different things with just one stamp set, how cool is that?

First you can create a dragon fly like Cheryl Parker did.
Mara Bates created a dragon fly too.
Of course you can create flowers and that is just what Jenni Hogan did Nichole Nelson made a flower too Tracy Belvens said "Thank you" with a flower

Pick a Petal is a great stamp set for all holidays, you can wish someone a Happy Mother's Day with this card created by an unknown artist Ann Leek came up with this adorable Thanksgiving card. And if you just want to say Thank you, there is always this card made by Suzanne Lawrence.

2 comments:

My Patterned Mind said...

Cute Cards!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are off to a good start! If it makes you feel any better I didn't really sort my swaps... yet!