Sunday, August 17, 2008

Playing with Paper

I am a huge blog reader. My Bloglines has about 120blogs that I try to read every day.... crazy I know. One of the blogs I read often is Anne from Canada Anne and I met because our SU! up lines are friendly. I have never met Anne because she didn't go to convention (she promises me she will go next year!!) but that hasn't stopped me from reading her blog. The other day she had this card on her blog.

I fell in love with the colors and knew when I got the change to craft I would be doing something similar. My card is a little larger than usual, not sure what the heck I will do with a 6x6 card but that is something for me to figure out later. I couldn't wait to use the new "Say it with Scallops" stamp that we got at convention from UPS and of course I wanted to use the new In Colors.
I was able to kill two birds with one stone. I used Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette paper. I stamped the sentiment with Chocolate Chip. I am thinking of adding buttons to the center of the flowers, but like I said I don't know when I am going to need to give this card to anyone so I have a little while to perfect it.

1 comment:

Anna M said...

Cute card! I love the color combo!