If it wasn't for our POTD and Friday Fillins I would have nothing to post.
Questions 4-6 this week are courtesy of Sherry! I like it when people give me questions on a wicked busy day :-) Thanks!
Here we go:
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you gives you great material for a funny story.
2. If you're good at something, make the most of it.
3. Why so little time and so much to do?
4. Something is out there, it's just waiting to be discovered.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled WTF?
(this is a great question, really need to think about it).
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see my neighbors garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to working on my convention swaps (talk about waiting until the last minute, tomorrow my plans include work and more swaps and Sunday, I want to get my swaps done and pack for convention, I leave Tuesday