Friday, July 4, 2008

Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game

Not really sure where that title came from, just needed a way to introduce another round of
Friday Fill-ins

1. Holidays in the summer are a great excuse to leave work early.

2. Potatoes and Corn on the Cob are my favorite things to grill. You haven't lived until you have had my father's potatoes on the grill, they are amazing!!!

3. My thoughts are all over the place lately.

4. ______ is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend! I am working all weekend, not really looking forward to anything special.

5. My favorite book so far this summer is yet to be read, I hope to get some reading done when I am in OBX (about a week from now).

6. Diet Pepsi and an ice cream sandwich is the best way to begin a day. Talk about the breakfast of champions.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing fireworks somewhere, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to sleep in before going to work for the floor set!

2 comments:

Anna M said...

Yummy - I love corn on the cob!

I'm sorry that you have to work all weekend!

Love your breakfast of champions.

Have a great 4th babe!

cinnibonbon said...

Bummer on working all weekend...that just bites!!!

BTW...any breakfast is better than no breakfast