Of course I am talking about Friday Fillins!!
All questions this week are courtesy of the original founder of the Friday Fill-Ins, Megan; thank you, bubba!
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a second to get caught up.
2. A gallon of milk is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my phone.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be dead because I never met a condiment I liked- seriously I don't use any condiments.
5. Please who don't pick up their feet when they walk and bad grammar are really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was what time is it? and I have to get up in how many hours?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to leaving on a jet plane (vacay starts today at 5:30 when I leave work, tomorrow my plans include sitting poolside (same thing I will be doing Monday-Friday) and Sunday, I want to enjoy the sunshine, after sleeping in of course!
Edited on Saturday- Friday when leaving for work, I got to the car and realized I didn't have my cell phone. Had to run back up stairs to get it because I couldn't bare the thought of not having it with me.