Monday, September 17, 2007

Vacation was tons of fun

I had a great time on vacation, it will be the topic of many future blogs... consider yourselves warned. This is a short post because I am tired and need to go to bed.
I have been to the caribbean several times and every time I go I say I am going to parasail and never do.... this time I did and it was awesome!!! I felt like I was on the world's largest swing. I love that I got to drag my feet through the water. It was so cool. Glad that I did it.

Can't wait to share more pictures, tomorrow is a long and crazy work day, most likely won't get to post until Wednesday, stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hello Kelly, home sweet home.:))

Wow.... look a you have a wonderful vacation.:))

can;t wait to see your pictures.:)

Anna M said...

I love to parasail!

Update more on the cruise!