Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Countdowns

I have so many things to be looking forward to. Getaway is in 23 days and counting- can't wait to getaway, scrap and laugh. I have never gone away with 20+ women before- it should be interesting.

1 month from today, I will be seeing my favorite Jersey Boys with some great friends yet again!!! Not sure what I am looking forward to more, seeing the boys again or spending an exciting night with my friends.

I am off today (so I wonder why I am awake and blogging at 7:20- blame it on the husband.) I am feeling somewhat motivated, I think I am going to do some scrapping, can't remember the last time I had the day off and nothing to do. Hopefully I will be posting some finished projects by the end of the day...... off to create.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi kelly, how are you? (:

Can't wait to see your lovely layouts.

Guess it would fun cropping with 20+ women.! "wink".

Anna M said...

Um...I feel so left out. I want to crop with you!