Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ranting and Raving...

As a "Jersey Girl" there are few things I enjoy more than a good BonJovi song (except maybe a BonJovi concert... 3 months and 3 days and counting) That being said there are few things that annoy me more than people who talk shit about my Jersey Boys!! On Friday there were these @$$holes on the radio ranting and raving about my future husband.....

Apparently there is an energy drink called MyJovi and on the can it says "My Drink, My Jovi, My Life" (you can read about it here)understandable JBJ is a little annoyed and his lawyers are threatening action if the maker of the drink doensn't change the name/tag line. I think it is a little crazy that JBJ wants him to change the name, but I can see where the name and the tag line can lead people to believe it is endorsed by JBJ.... anyway the radio idiots start trashing the shit out of Bon Jovi, saying they haven't had a hit in decades (are you serious???) they can't sell out the Meadowlands (again, where do you get your facts?) They then started listing all Bon Jovi songs and trying to find people that should sue them.... the road crews who printed the slippery when wet signs, Marshalls in the 1800 who printed "wanted posters", the entire state of NJ for using its name as an album title and other crazy stuff.

I feel a little better after bitching about those radio jerks- maybe they felt better about the pathetic lives after talking shit about my favorite Jersey Boys!!!

1 comment:

Anna M said...

It's sad but the music these days just don't compare to music in our era. I am still living in the 80s!