Friday, July 20, 2007

Movie Previews

I have been enjoying my two days off- this week I actually got 3 because I worked 4th of July (gotta love comp days!!) it is very rare that I take 2 days off in a row and actually enjoy them. Usually I am doing computer work or helping D do computer work- not this time- I had 2 days what were almost all about me. I saw 2 movies, enjoyed a yoga class and spent time with my sister doing some scrapbooking.

I saw "Knocked up" yesterday and "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry" today. It has been awhile since I was at the movies, I forgot how crazy the previews had become. What happened to days of old when you saw a preview or two for up coming movies, enjoyed the show and went home? Now you see commercials for new products, TV shows and about 5 or 6 up coming movies. It blows my mind that we spend money to go in and watch commericals- shouldn't we be getting paid to sit through the ads?

1 comment:

Anna M said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your days off and had some "me" time!

I think the last time I saw a movie in the theatres was when I saw "Brokeback Mountain"! I think I will get off my ass and watch the new "Harry Potter".

Have a great weekend! :)