Here we go again with the Friday Fill-ins
1. A smile is the universal ice breaker.
2. __________ is my favorite board or card game. (not sure why I am leaving this blank, I love to play games and haven't in forever- I need more games in my life!!)
3. I would love to have more time with friends in my life and less BS!
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of balancing an egg on the table.
5. I just remembered I need to __________. (nothing, lately I forget more than I remember)
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: I have several answers for this one
"sharing a drink they call loneliness is better than drinking a lone"
"Smack Tina Turner, give her flash backs of Ike"
"My next thirty years I'm gonna settle all the scores Cry a little less, laugh a little more"
"Almost heaven, West Virginia.....All my memories gathered round her"
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting some sleep, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to spending time with D before going to work!