Today was a rather successful scappy day for me. Not only did I decide what my SWAPS will look like for convention, I got all of my cardstock cut! That is no small feat considering I am making 288 cards (kind of an odd number but that is because I am using 8 1/2 x 11 paper, cut into 4 and there are 24 sheets in each pack of paper and I got 3 packs of paper) Because of this amazing device, it took me less than 20 minutes to cut all of the base cards and a second layer of paper.
Seriously this thing is amazing- it cuts through 10 piece of card stock at once. You can read all about it here
As if getting all the card stock cut wasn't enough, I finished my first roll of ATG tape, that means I have done some serious scrapping lately, it takes awhile to go through 36 yards of adhesive. I was a little nervous about changing the roll since the first time I loaded it I did it while watching a tutorial video, no fear- I DID IT all by myself!! *big cheesy grin*
Tomorrow I hope to finish running paper through the paper crimper (I had to give my wrists a break, they were killing me) and get all of the crimped paper mounted on the base card stock so that all I have left to do is to actually stamp (go figure) I need to get my butt in gear considering convention is 55 days away. Kind of impressed with myself, usually I wouldn't start something with 55 days to go, must be getting responsible in my old age :)
As soon as I find the sample I made of my SWAP I will post it, I have no idea what I did with it, not like it is a big deal by the time I am done I will have 287 others to show you!!