Friday, January 25, 2008

Copy Cat....

Last week Ana posted this on her blog and I thought it was a great idea. It makes updates easy and kind of fun. So here you go, here is today's Friday Fill In.

#56
1. Darren makes me happy. (I know cheesy but I am in love- this week)
2. I would like Sleep, please.
3. Chocolate tastes SO good! (I have a major sweet tooth- I should just say candy)
4. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week because D and I go to Yoga. (again super cheesy I know
5. My Eyes are my best feature.
6. We could learn so much from Vivian (she already taught me how to sing Pink Cadillac opera style, how to say terrible towel with a Puerto Rican accent and most importantly how to use my new glaze pen. She is a genius in my eyes!!).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing since I worked all day, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to sleep but I will be at work yet again-working for a living sucks!

I am pretty impressed with myself, 3 posts in one week..... that should make Luz happy.

BTW those of you who read my post from the other day and thought I was the antichrist of scrapbooking couldn't be further from the truth.... it was dear innocent Kim, go figure!

3 comments:

Vee said...

lol, you crack me up! :)
have a great weekend!!

Anna M said...

Yay! I posted three times, too!

cinnibonbon said...

You're kicking my ass!! I know. My intention is to blog tonight or tommorrow. Anyway you're doing a Fab Job...I'm digging on that Friday Fill In..I spotted that over at A's place too.
PS...Yes, yes I'm very happy.