Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Christmas Update

Okay so I am a day late and a dollar short, but I am not going to focus on that, I am going to focus on the fact that this is my second post in 24 hours, we could be on to something here. WOW that might have been the longest sentence I have ever typed.

I mentioned earlier that I signed up for the Journal your Christmas class taught by Shimelle. One of the assigments was to include your favorite picture from the holiday season, either this season or those of Christmas past. My family has an interesting sense of humor which is why my aunt would buy this for my uncle in the first place........ Of course when my brother and I saw it we immediately started throwing out lines like "It must be imported from Italy, the box says Fragile" and "You'll shoot your eye out" and of course my all time favorite "Show me how a piggie eats." I guess the reason we were able to quote so many of the lines is because every year we end up watching at least 4 of the 24 hours of a Christmas Story on TV. I love it!!

2 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Woohoo a record in bloglandia!! Tops to you girl. Ok ok...so I got a message ask and yee will be talked about..hehe. I loved your last post..it was really shooting from the hip. I'm glad that you and K were able to get together for so much needed friendship time. I'd still love to see pictures though. As for my guess of which 1/2 of K and K is the AC of Scrap....I'd have to vote for you!!! Am I right? Thanks for the bone girl....I feel special..now if only I could get a bone of the other kind :,)

Anonymous said...

I am very Fragile!