There was no way I could let a Friday go by without posting my Friday Fill-ins
1. The last time I lost my temper I am sure I pitched a royal fit, I just don't remember when it was or what it was about!
2. Never having enough hours in the day is what I'm fed up with (I chose that instead of getting all political)!
3. The next book I'd like to read is Good to Great. I also want to read "Eat, Pray, Love".
4. Going to London with D is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, you must have had tons of fun putting them there!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was an invitation to a birthday party.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with D, tomorrow my plans include working, after work D and I hope to see a movie and Sunday, I want to sleep in before going to work, maybe I will even scrap a little too!