Sunday, March 9, 2008

A day late and a dollar short....

Okay it is Sunday and I am just now posting my Friday Fillins....

1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to hear my nephew laugh.
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is my watch (that is where I put it when I take it off to go to bed ).
3. Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of the best selling BBW fragrances.
4. My Bed is my favorite place to sit and read.
5. Doritos and chocolate is delicious!
6. I love to watch Jack Nicholson (you can't handle the truth) in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Scrapping, tomorrow my plans include scrapping and helping D pack for his ski trip and Sunday, I want to enjoy my day off!

2 comments:

Anna M said...

I must visit BBW and smell the Japanese Cherry Blossom!

cinnibonbon said...

Show us what you scrapped....yeah.
BTW how in the world did you get over 3000 posts on SIS...geez man. You've got beat by a major long shot.