Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday.....

It wouldn't feel like a Friday if I didn't post my Friday Fillins

1. Opening the mailbox and finding something other than bills and junk mail is so exciting!
2. Strawberry fields forever.(not sure what that means, but I didn't know what else to say)
3. Chocolate covered Doritos sounds like it would taste delicious! (I dip my doritos in hot chocolate and they are amazing!!)
4. Why does spending money I don't have make me feel so good?!
5. Ireland is something I've always wanted to see.
6. It's sad when I have scrap supplies I am just dying to use and I can't get my mojo.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing D- he has been out of town since Sunday, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to go to church in the morning and celebrate Easter with D!

2 comments:

Anna M said...

Ewww...doritos and chocolate???

Can you pray for me please? We are going to the 2nd round of the NCAA Basketball games. My bracket is looking pretty shitty right now!

Kim said...

That is strange - Doritos and Chocolate? Honestly, I can't say I am a huge fan of hot chocolate or Doritos so I don't know about them together.