Thursday, February 12, 2009

Finally Posting

I know I promised I was going to be a better blogger and I started off the year on fire; however, I have not been able to keep up that pace, not sure why. I have however been on a creative roll, I have gotten more scrapping and card making done in the past few weeks than I think I did all last year. Only maybe not that much, but lots has been accomplished. I realize I haven't posted any of the projects I worked on when I went away with Kimmie last month and I will, I just need to get them photographed.

The other day my sister came over to scrap, she worked on a project she has been working on forever and I got to play a little. She and her husband received this beautiful wedding invitation from her husband's cousin. Kimberly wanted frame the wedding invitation and give it to the bride to be at her shower. I took one look at the amazing invite and knew we had to do more than just frame it. Pulled out some Real Rust and Chocolate Chip card stock along with some Stampin' Up! rub ons and started to play. I am so please with the finished project and hope the bride and groom are too. (Even though the awful picture I took doesn't do it justice)

I have to finish my Valentine's Day cards so I can get those in the mail on time. Once those are completed (by bedtime tomorrow) I will take pictures of all the other stuff I have worked on over the past few weeks and get those posted.

Until then.........

No comments: