Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Because of the generosity of my friend and upline dawn, i am not the proud owner of the "Define Your Life" stamp set from Stampin' Up! since this stamp set has been on my wish list for awhile, I mounted it and inked it up as soon as I could- on a side note, I am so glad Stampin' Up! has decided to make all stamps die cut, because I had quite a time cutting out all of those great definitions! OK, now back to the original post, I couldn't wait to ink up that set that I decided to make my husband's Valentine's day card with it.

I realize the scan is a little unclear, the words read:
Together: You and Me; lonely no more. With another; inseparable. In harmony; in sync.

While this card looks very simple and creating it was, it has so many elements that are not part of my typical creating comfort zone- ribbons, and brads plus I used a texture plate. I have a feeling I will be creating similar cards in the future, this stamps set has so many different definitions in it, I can't wait to use them all!!

No comments: