Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1 done 51 more to go.....

Project 365 contines to be in full swing, I am impressed I have kept up with it thus far, afterall it is Jan 7th, usually I lose interest in things like this by now. Again I am not going to say my pictures are impressive but they do document my everyday life.

 


This collage is pictures from Jan 1- Jan 3 (Thursday-Saturday) of course I had to include a picture of the scale to remind myself 2009 is all about Balance. The picture of my laptop and the Facebook game "Fashion Wars" is just because I play the game far too much and spend way too much time on the computer when I should be doing other things. The rest of the pictures were taken at the annual holiday party hosted by my former DM; being at the party and surrounded by people friends reminded me how important work/life balance is. However, getting up and going to work the next day reminded me how of my age, I swear I just can't hang like I used to!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: