Saturday, December 1, 2007

Journal Your Christmas


First time ever I signed up for a scrapping class. I am taking the Journal Your Christmas class and very excited about it. I am hoping the class will "force" me to scrap on a more regular basis. Also looking for a little bit of normalcy, working retail during holiday is pure insanity, I need something to help keep me sane (is that possible?)



Since I had to compress the file you can't read the journaling very well it says.....

I hope by taking a little time each day to reflect, to write, to create I will keep my Christmas alive and well despite the commercial pressure that exists outside my door. Friends, Family and hot beverages will help.

This was one of the three manifestos we could pick from and this was all too fitting for my crazy life. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

3 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Oh girl sounds like fun! What were the other options? The one you picked seems to suit you quite well. Personally I think you need to get yourself a hot tottie!! Live it up girl...can't wait to see more. Hope you get a chance to do the 31 days of Decemeber with us!!!!!!

Kim said...

So glad you are doing this class, even if you can't keep up everyday because of work at least make a note and come back to it later.

Anna M said...

Love the colors! Have fun in the class!