Sunday, October 7, 2007

A List

The other day I was talking to Kimmie online and she aske me if I had a list. I asked her what the hell she was talking about and she said "you know, a list of things you want to do before you die" I told her no, but I would love to see her list. She said she had been thinking alot about it, I am sure some of those thoughts were inspired by Ali Edwards and Stephanie Roberts regardless of where the inspiration came from it is something I too have been thinking about. It is hard to come up with 100 things I want to do before I die, I think it is kind of morbid. What happens if I am fortunate enough to accomplish all things in the next 15 years, does that mean my life would be over? I guess it could be a list you continue to update and add too, especially as you accomplish things on that list.

Stephanie started a link on her blog where you can add your list and continue to update it as you accomplish things- you have the support of everyone who reads her blog. Not sure if my list is something I want to publish for the world wide web to read but it is something I have been thinking about. Currently my list only has 11 things on it, would it be cheating if I read other people's lists and borrowed their goals?

Off to create my list, I think once it is done I am going to hang it on the refigerator as if it was an important homework assignment.

1 comment:

Anna M said...

I should put this list together, too. It is morbid. Oh well. I can't wait to see yours!