Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Being an from an Irish family, St. Patrick's Day is a very special day in our house. We even get presents!! My father created a character similar to the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause that comes on St. Patrick's Day, Michael the Leprechaun. Michael comes and hides little treats around us the house for us to find. Even as adults my brother, sister and I go to my parents house to look for goodies from Michael. That being said, I could let a holiday as important as St. Patrick's Day go by without sending cards to family members. Of course that card had to be hand stamped, I don't really like any of the St. Patrick's Day sets in the catalog so I had to take matters into my own hands.



Wishing everyone a happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Cead Mile Failte


No comments: