Friday, October 17, 2008

Playing from the Beach

1. Follow the Leader, Leader..... (said in my best Caribbean accent, getting ready to be on the cruise ship.
2. Camera is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must work really hard.
4. I have a love Math, but not a fan of accounting or things related to finance is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a tattoo of a shamrock.
6. "Hope" floats. To quote two of my favorite lines.... "You stink Justin Mattice, you stink." "If you marry Justine would my name be Bernice Mattice?"
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enjoying day 2 of Getaway, tomorrow my plans include more getaway and Sunday, I want to enjoy more time with the girls, but instead I will have to go home!

No comments: