Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bad Girl

Okay so I might be one of the worst bloggers on the net, there are so many times when something happens throughout the day and I think- can't wait to get home and blog about that. Then I get home and the event doesn't seem as important/funny/worth while, etc anymore. Either that or I just forget I was even going to blog about it (the dangers of getting old)

I have one of those awful summer colds, I HATE IT!! Feels like all I do is sneeze! Oh well, summer is almost over right?

Good news, D and I FINALLY booked our vacation, we are taking a cruise out of Miami, going to Grand Turks and 2 different Bahama islands. It is only a 5 day cruise, but that is okay, we leave on Monday and are back in Miami on Saturday. Works out well since we have to go to a wedding the Saturday before we leave. Should be fun, just looking forward to getting away, and not having cell phones, e-mail, etc.

Since today is my day off, I really should cook dinner, also need to complete my circle journal and get that in the mail before they throw me out of the group. Instead of doing any of those things, I am going to check out the stats of my fantasy football team players and see if I can come up with the lineup for my first game. I am very competitive and don't like to lose, I have to make sure I get this right from week one!

1 comment:

Anna M said...

Have fun on your cruise babe! I'm going on a Scrapbooking one out of Tampa in November. Donna Downey will be on it with us!

Drink lots of adult beverages for me!